BiocraftEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cya, i am going to quit that server...

2 posters

Go down

Cya, i am going to quit that server...  Empty Cya, i am going to quit that server...

Post  tonttu Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:19 am

Cya everyone, i am quiting because of the plugins didnt update correctly, and i am banned by Fake neil who were griefing my stuff and kept spawning shit on my places. Thanks for good times that i had there. Well now i am going to quit becouse those "Admins" kept opping ppl and griefing my stuff or banning me. so.. I had enough. Will miss this server cos it was pretty nice, but it went crappy cause those "Mods" and "Admins" there were... + i cannot do anything anymore because i am Banned by someone who was not Admin really. I hope ill see you guys soon on other servers maybe.. but for now i am going to quit Biocraft cos everytime some Fake admin is online, the Fake admin bans me atleast 1 - 2 times. and probably i will spend some more time studying, i will probably be back there later, but well.. not sure about that because those hackers were so annoying and kept spawning mobs on the server and making it laggy, there is great staff but, it is pissing me off that the admins accounts being used by hackers and making it harder to run the server, also i heard before i got banned that Neil's Ip is banned so... get him unbanned so it would help a bit because he is one of the best Admins. but atleast for now. Cya everyone, will miss u all! Neutral

Thanks to Wind and other admins for their help when i was new on the server! Good luck with those Hackers there is on the server right now. hope you will get plugins updated later and make the server run great again! Sad

- tonttu
tonttu
tonttu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cya, i am going to quit that server...  Empty Re: Cya, i am going to quit that server...

Post  Frozen_Shadow Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:55 am

I wish you to be happy hun, have fun :3 *hugs*
Frozen_Shadow
Frozen_Shadow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down